Thursday, March 15, 2018

Southern Fudge Pie


Yesterday was Pi day, and my cupboards were bare of my usual pie ingredients.... so I searched the Internet for something that matched what I had on hand! I was pleasantly surprised to find a recipe that contained simple ingredients and was super easy to make! Even better, it tasted amazing! This recipe is a definite keeper! I made a second one today, because one pie was not enough!

2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 Tbsp. Cocoa
1/4 cup flour
4 Tbsp. Butter, melted
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 unbaked pie shell

Mix all ingredients and pour into pie shell. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then turn oven temperature down to 350 degrees. Continue baking for an additional 30 minutes.

This pie is great all by itself, and even better with whipped cream! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment