Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I don't always make New Year's Resolutions, because it is so disappointing when you don't keep them. But I did this year.. I really want to do two things. Read my Bible every day, and lift weights... I know, they don't go together at all, but I really feel they are both important, one for my spiritual well being, and the other for my physical health.

So in this day of iPods and iPads, I downloaded a Free Daily Bible app, which will get me through the Bible in one year if read daily, and another app called Daily Workouts Free to give me a daily workout in addition to my daily walk/runs. Nothing too strenuous or crazy, but something to just keep me toned and in shape. I'll let you know how they work out! No pun intended.

Hopefully 2012 will end with both resolutions met! Speaking of which, I better get to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment