Friday, January 13, 2012

Monkey Bread

I'm making the kids Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls this morning and saw this recipe on the back of the bag. I can't wait to try it! It looks delicious! I highly recommend these Cinnamon rolls too. They are just like homemade! You can find them in the freezer section.

12 Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls, thawed
1/3 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup pecans, chopped (optional, my kids aren't nut fans, so sadly I would leave these out)
1/2 cup caramel OR chocolate ice cream topping

Cut thawed rolls into quarters. Dip each piece into butter and roll in sugar.

Place in bundt pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with pecans. Drizzle chosen sauce over rolls.

Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise until double in size.

Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Cool one minute and then invert onto serving platter. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment