Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Love My Keurig



My husband bought me a Mini-Keurig for Christmas. I LOVE it!! You can make any flavor of coffee, tea, apple cider or hot chocolate any time you wish. It is simple to operate, no mess, no fuss. It is the perfect addition to your kitchen!

The Mini-Keurig is a great fit for my kitchen.  It is smaller than the original Keurig, and as counter space is limited, this is a huge plus.  Since I am the only one that will be using it most of the time, it fits my needs to a T.

We also discovered the K-cup, which is a filter basket made for the Keurig that will allow you to use your own loose grounds. This will be a more economical way to brew coffee, plus gives you more flavor options if you have a favorite loose ground coffee.

We had company over the holidays and it was really nice to let them pick their own flavor and type of beverage, and fix up a freshly brewed cup at their convenience.

I highly recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment